Monday, August 17, 2009

New Job Congratulation Quotes

Life must be lived as play.
~Author : Plato Famous Quotes

Husbands never become good; they merely become proficient.
~Author : H L Mencken Inspirational Sayings

What has not been examined impartially has not been well examined. Skepticism is therefore the first step toward truth.
~Author : Denis Diderot Nice Quotes

In architecture as in all other operative arts, the end must direct the operation. The end is to build well. Well building has three conditions Commodity, Firmness and Delight.
~Author : Henry Watton Great Sayings

The Jesus that men want to see is not the Jesus they really need to see.
~Author : G Campbell Morgan Meaningful Sayings

How terrible it is to have wisdom when it does not benefit those who have it.
~Author : Sophocles Tiresias Oedipus the King 315 Wise Quotes

Just when I think I have learned the way to live, life changes and I am left the same. The more things change the more I am the same. I am what I started with, and when it is all over I will be all that is left of me.
~Author : Hugh Prather Motivational Sayings

My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation which outlaws Russia forever. The bombing begins in five minutes.
~Author : Ronald Reagan Said during a radio microphone test 1984 Famous Quotes

Honor has not to be won it must only not be lost.
~Author : Arthur Schopenhauer Inspirational Sayings

No comments:

Post a Comment